Welcome from Paul
Lead Home and Mold Inspector - South Fraser Office
“Being a great Home Inspector is about going the extra mile for every client. For some clients, that means being available off business hours, for other clients that may mean spending an extra hour talking options after the inspection. Ask us how we can go the extra mile for you as not all Home Inspectors are made equal.”
I just wanted to write and say thank you for yesterday, your knowledge and professionalism was more than reassuring for us to have all the information we needed to make this purchase.
- Mike -Townhouse Inspection in Vancouver
"Know Your Home is Safe and Solid"
At Solid State Home Inspections, we aim not only to deliver a best-in-class home inspection, but also to empower you as the home buyer to make an informed purchase decision.
When you book with Solid State Home Inspections you get:
- Latest Home Inspection Technology - We use the latest home inspection tools like Infrared Cameras and non-invasive water damage detectors combined with the latest reporting tools to deliver exceptional home inspection report details and clear results.
- Home Inspection Expertise - Our Founder has been published in local newspapers and is the author of Home Inspection Lessons and three books in the A Home Inspectors Guide To: series.
- Home Inspections Which Include Appliances - We test all major appliances in the home for basic operator commands and include the tests in our report.
- Home Inspection Lifetime Support - We schedule our home inspections to give every client our full and undivided attention on their home. We also happily take time to answer every question and make our expert service available during closing and even after clients move into their new home.
- Home Inspection Transparency - We have nothing to hide. Our website has our home inspection prices, report contents, and home inspection details where you can find them.
Home inspections are needed in todays market more than ever. From amateur builders creating unsafe living conditions in new homes to neglected maintenance on aging homes, a home inspection from Solid State Home Inspections helps ensure you know what condition your home is in before you buy.
A great home inspection will educate you about your home, and give you knowledge you need to budget for your future.
Do you have a question about our home inspection services? Our frequently asked questions page can help.
Check out our latest articles on Home Inspections:
By James Bell